"about me" questionnaire thing:
***disclaimer: for privacy reasons, i will not be disclosing personal details such as my/my friends' name(s), address(es), phone number(s), email(s), etc.***
- "what is your zodiac sign?" taurus, although i don't think it's very acurrate.
- "how old are you?" i'm currently 19 years old.
- "favourite author/book?" my favourite novel is "extremely loud & incredibly close" by jonathan safran foer.
- "do you play any videogames?" sometimes. i enjoy earthbound, legend of zelda, and kingdom hearts.
- "favourite word?" "raw."
- "what is your worst quality?" i'm always in my head.
- "what is your best quality?" i'm very understanding.
- "what is something you miss from childhood?" being close with my older brother.
- "who is your best friend?" i've known him since we were around 9 or 10 years old, but we didn't get close until freshman year of highschool. i moved around a lot and he stuck around. he loves jojo's bizarre adventure, he is constantly drawing, and he is into very interesting fashion styles.
- "what did you want to be when you were a child?" when i was in elementary school, i really wanted to be an ecologist. i think i would still enjoy that, honestly.
- "do you play any instruments or sing?" yes. i sing. i also mostly play keyboard and guitar, however i can play a decent amount of bass and drums.
- "do you have any pets?" technically, no. but my roommate has a cat named frank.
- "what is your sexual orientation?" i'm mostly attracted to females, however i'm open to the idea of being with another man. i know it's kind of a cliche, but i really am attracted to an interesting personality more than anything.
- "are you religious?" not really, no. i'm open to the possibility of a "god" (or "gods") existing, if there could be a decent amount of evidence to support it. even then, though, i'm not a big fan of organized religion in general. it's typically filled with many contradictions and it seems to promote a skewed vision of what love is / should look like. i believe that love does not equal fear and judgement, therefore i don't think i could support most religions -- even if they are "real".
- "what is your hogwarts house?" i've honestly never gotten into harry potter, but it's really obvious to anyone who knows me that i'm a ravenclaw.
- "have you ever been on a plane?" yes. twice. the first time, i was very young and i don't remember it at all. all i know is that i was travelling to mexico city because my father had gotten deported. recently, i flew to california to play drums for a show.